We’re on the lookout for a Junior SEO executive to join our in-house team.
As our Junior SEO Executive, you’ll be helping further grow our client’s websites by supporting our team and by creating SEO content-related and link-building (outreach) projects.
- Working within the WordPress CMS, content editing, link-building, keyword research
- Ad hoc tasks around content and link-building
- KPIs to train up and own daily/weekly tasks.
- Building relationships with bloggers and website owners
- Create SEO content on demand
- A baseline of knowledge: a solid understanding of SEO, Content and Link-building as well as how different SEO strategies come together.
- It is not imperative to years of hands-on experience, but it is essential that you love SEO, understand the importance of content and link-building, and are passionate to learn and progress.
- Knowledge of content editing/writing is essential.
Other skills that will be an advantage
- Knowledge of working with Ahrefs
- Contributor accounts on major online publications
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fast-paced & growing digital marketing agency prepared to let you shine.
- Cranleigh office
- 20 days Annual Leave + bank holidays
- Brand new iMac 27 inch just for you
- A Competitive Salary; £18,000 – £22,000 appropriate to your experience & reviewed annually
- Free on-site parking
- We are on an exciting journey of growth and have other benefits in the pipeline.
Want to Apply?
If you feel you would be suitable for the position advertised and would like to become part of the successful Breakline Ltd team, please send your CV and covering letter. Click Apply below:
*Alongside your CV feel free to send any examples you believe demonstrate the skills required as well as questions you may have about the role.
*As part of the application process, we will be asking applicants to complete a small proficiency test at the interview stage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.